Specjalista ds. obsługi klienta
Dispatcher or customer service specialist
For a Polish branch operating in the Czech Republic, we are looking for key talents with a drive to work in an international logistics - the area of the future. We offer a support from experienced Polish and Czech colleagues standing by the launch of a new branch of a multinational logistics company. With 85 years of history, starting in Holland, it operates now in 12 European countries. Entrepreneurship is one of their main corporate value.
We were also impressed by the fact that the company still maintains a family character despite its size. There's a new branch growing in West Bohemia in a town Ostrov u Stříbra, and we're just looking for people who want to move their career, can work hard and won't give up at the first hurdle. There will be a lot of work but with it is a tremendous opportunity to participate in building processes and teams from a scratch, to improve yourself in many skills, and perhaps in two years to go to teach colleagues when setting up a new branch in... for example Spain.
What kind of work awaits you?
• monitoring and improving processes in the domestic, or international transport departments
• cooperation with carriers and solving of current situations
• ensuring the necessary capacity of drivers, means of transport and inform them about loading capability
• checking the correctness of package parameters and meeting deadlines
• meeting and building relationship with customers
• processing and updating data in the system
• communicating within the team, across the company, with external carriers as well as with drivers
• working with KPIs, analysing of non-compliance and reporting to the supervisor
What do we expect from you and what is an advantage?
• secondary school (ideally technical)
• orientation in international or domestic transport
• quick and independent judgment when solving everyday tasks
• stress resistance, prompt communication
• knowledge of English and Czech at an intermediate level, German is a an advantage
• PC skills (MS Office, especially Excel)
• car driving licence is an advantage
What does the employer offer to you?
• excellent conditions for professional growth
• assistance with relocation and accommodation
• cooperation on interesting projects and new processes in a growing international company
• stable employment and interesting salary
• motivational bonus part of the salary
• work in a pleasant and friendly team
• work in one-shift or two-shift operation
• opportunity to participate in charity campaigns, competitions, teambuilding events
• other benefits such as meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, employer's contribution to supplementary pension insurance
• free drinks and snacks at the workplace
Start : by agreement
Place of work: Ostrov u Stříbra, Czech Republic
By sending this form I give concent to the association of Peopledrive – Ing. Lucie Chudobová, Oblouková 425, Doksy, 273 64 – as „Controller“ and its cooperating legal and natural persons as „Processors” to administrate, process, store and after oral or written agreement with me further make acceccible to the clients of Controller my personal data for the purpose of arranging work for myself, all in compliance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data and Directive 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) (called GDPR). I give my consent from the day of sending my personal data for the whole duration of registration and maximum up to one year from cancellation of my registration with the Controller. I am aware that giving the consent is voluntary and I can easily withdraw it. Via the Principles of personal data protection I am informed about the way of my personal data processing and my rights, concretely there are right to access to my personal