Specjalista ds. obsługi klienta
Did you ever want to experience life abroad? Did you ever want to experience life in a different culture and country? Then we have the answer for you!
We are looking for people, that are willing to join various projects, working with some of the biggest software and hardware producers, as well as representatives of the automotive industry. Despite having big market shares, they are now looking for your assistance with their customer care and communication.
It will be your responsibility to manage and respond to client inquiries. These questions can come as mails or as phone calls. After your in-house training, you will be well suited to do so.
Do you think you fit the profile? If so, don't hesitate to contact!
What do you need?
- Fluency in Czech (C2) - native
- Fluency in English (B2/C1)
- Enjoying the contact with customers
- Curiosity for a new country
-Experience with customer service in any area (min 3 months)
Next to an above average salary, the company offers:
- Accommodation for the first weeks
- Assistance with finding accommodation afterwards
- Monthly accommodation bonus
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- A week of training (paid)
- Training for IT and soft skills
- Free Greek language courses
- Free health insurance