QA Automation lead (Selenium)
Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Selenium testing.
• Experience with Testing Automation Tools.
• Should lead a team.
• Good experience on Selenium, Web-driver, Java and database testing.
• May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities and objectives.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Execute test cases based on functional specifications for new products as well as change requests (defects, enhancements, new features functionality).
• Assist with researching, documenting and communicating escalated customer problems.
• Must be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments with minimal guidance
• Create, maintain, and execute automated functional and regression testing, stress and load testing of Web site and applications.
• Own problems in the Web sites and applications and assist in