• Working with the regional teams to contribute to CRM campaign strategy and planning, forecasting of spend, and to provide insight-driven recommendations at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
• Working closely with Key Account Managers to help them fully understand the VIP portfolio, and what drives VIP activity at different stages of the lifecycle.
• You will own all CRM outbound communication stats (SMS, emails, outbound calling, push notifications) – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc, enabling the teams to improve continually.
• Analysing CRM & VIP spend to ensure optimisation of investment per lifecycle stage.
• A keen interest and deep understanding of Sports and Casino
• 2+ years’ experience as an analyst
• Proficient in analysis and interpreting data
• Experience with best base tools (e.g. advanced Excel, use of relational databases such as MySQL) as well as packaged tools such as QlikView, Google Analytics, etc.
Moving abroad means endless new opportunities, but also some quite big challenges. Luckily enough you don’t have to worry a bit – our client will help you every step of the way. They have an extensive relocation package designed to make the transition to your new home as soon as possible. When moving to Malta, their travel coordinator will book your flight and airport transfer, and you will be given the opportunity to stay in the company apartment for several weeks. Therefore, there’s no stress to have an apartment set up when you arrive, and you can take your time to find your perfect home. You’ll also get a relocation allowance that covers costs for extra luggage, shipment of boxes, etc.